Thank you to https://mamasemptynest.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award! I am once again humbled that another amazing blogger has nominated Faith Love Soul. Thank you Mama’s Empty Nest!
The Awesome Blogger Award was created by Miss Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala. Here’s her description of the award straight from her blog:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
And now is the time to answer the 10 questions Mama’s Empty Nest gave me.
Here we go!
- Why did you begin to blog? I have always had a passion for writing. For me, putting down on paper what I’m feeling inside is therapeutic. But it wasn’t until my son encouraged me to start my own blog that I truly thought about doing so. And now I am glad I did. I have enjoyed every minute of blogging!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would live in San Diego, California.
- Do you enjoy rain and why or why not? Yes, I actually DO enjoy the rain because I find it soothing.
- What aspect of your life would you change if you could? I don’t really believe in changing any part of my life because I believe each part takes us to the next and the next, and so on. So for me if you change any one of those parts you change who and where I am today. There’s a purpose for EVERYTHING that happens! Hope this makes sense?
- What is one food you just can’t resist? Cheese Pizza. It’s so yummy!
- Would you rather hold a hard-back, paper paged book in your hand to read or do you prefer an e-reader? I definitely prefer a hard-back, paper paged book HANDS DOWN!
- What genre of music is your favorite? I love country music and christian music.
- What is the best feature of your best friend? Her best feature is her keen ability to intuitively know when something is not quite right with me and to be able to drop everything and be my friend when I need someone to talk to or listen.
- Have you ever had a dream come true and what was it? I always dream and I remember my dreams vividly. With that said, I had a dream before my daughter was born that I was holding a little baby girl with dark hair and big brown eyes. And guess what, 6 months later I gave birth to a baby girl that looked just like that!
- What does the view outside your window look like today? Sunny blue skies.
Now for my nominations! I would like to nominate the following 5 bloggers.
Here’s my list of 10 questions for the nominees.
- What inspires you to write?
- What motivated you to start your own blog?
- Name THE ONE thing that makes you the happiest?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose?
- If you could change one thing about your past what would it be?
- Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
- What is the first thing you notice in a person when you first meet them?
- What do you believe are the most important qualities in a person?
- What is your favorite food?
- When taking vacations do you prefer the beach or the mountains?