Did you know . . .
80% of our mental chatter is negative?
Typically, our thoughts are a push and pull between our head and our heart.
Thoughts vs. Feelings.
Been there, done that, more than I’d like to admit.
However, this past year I have been on a journey to live in a more positive space.
And yes, it takes work. But for me the work is well worth it!
Once I decided to make the shift, little by little I began incorporating new habits into each day.
These are the top 7 things I began doing that made the biggest impact and what I recommend.
- Surround yourself with like-minded, POSITIVE thinkers.
- Don’t believe your own lies.
- Listen to encouraging, positive music every chance you get.
- Help others in need. This takes the focus off you.
- Write a positive mantra or bible verse that inspires you. Make sure you put it in a visible place in your home as a daily reminder.
- Purchase a daily devotional that speaks to your heart and soul. Let this be the FIRST thing you read each morning and the last thing you read before you go to bed.
- Be grateful for everything in your life! Whether it’s little or big, twenty things or just one, it doesn’t matter!
Be in control of your thoughts and don’t allow them to control you!
Your negative thoughts should not be living in your brain, rent free.