Thank you Efua at https://graceoverpain.com/blog/ for nominating Faith/Love/Soul for the Liebster Award! I am truly humbled by this award!
Please take some time out to visit Efua’s blog! It’s very insightful and full of wisdom!
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
11 questions to answer:
- What is your favourite worship song? “Even If ” by MercyMe
- What is that thing you cannot do without and why? Reading, because I love to learn and grow every chance I get!
- If you were to eat one food for the rest of your life, what will that food be? Seafood, all types!
- Outdoorsy or indoorsy? Indoorsy
- What made you give your life to God? My trials and difficult situations.
- Are you a morning person or evening person? Definitely a Morning Person!
- Who is your favourite bible character and why? Ruth, I love her strength.
- Which country would you love to visit next and why? Italy, because my goal is to travel more often to discover Europe.
- Would you prefer extremely cold weather or extremely hot weather? Cold weather!
- If you were to pick one of these which one do you think you are mentally. Old school or new school? A little of both.
- Favourite book apart from the bible. “Seat of the Soul” by Gary Zukav
- Camellia’s Cottage
- The Shower of Blessings
- Cries from an unkempt garden
- Dreaming of Guatemala
- For Love & Grace
- Jane Catherine Rozek
- Mama’s Empty Nest
- Unshakable Hope