A GREAT, BIG thank you to Roda over at https://growingself.blog/ for the blogger award nomination! Take time to stop by Roda’s blog, Growing Self. It is filled with valuable life lessons for us all and breathtaking pictures of her farm along with her fabulous garden! And the icing on the cake . . . She ends each of her posts with the following inspirational advice . . . . “love yourself, embrace yourself, just be you”. Her blog truly warms my heart!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How It all began . . .
I have always had a passion for writing and for helping others. It all began when my son suggested I start my own blog to share with others some of my thoughts and experiences. After thinking about it for several months, I finally became brave enough to do it! And boy I am ever glad I did! Through this process, I have met the most supportive blogging community! They are truly genuine, kind souls! Each day I am grateful to be writing on my blog and extremely humbled that others are reading!
2 Pieces of Advice to Bloggers:
- Always be TRUE to yourself because it DOES show in your writing.
- Always be genuine no matter what. People will accept you with all your imperfections! Don’t be shy to always show all sides of you!
Please do not feel obligated to participate in this award. No worries if you can’t. Keep Writing, Keep Inspiring!