When going through difficulties, we often wonder if this season will ever end. During this time, we tend to get desperate, become blinded, and lose all hope.
When things are bad, it will pass! But the fact that it will get easier doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt right now. For those of you hurting and walking through a difficult season, here are several reminders I’d like to share with you.
- Pray without ceasing! God hears you and He is carrying you through it.
- Nothing last forever, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
- Get your focus off your problem and focus on helping others, It works wonders!
- Spend time in the beautiful outdoors. Exercise, read a book, or simply take time to be still in a quiet spot outside.
- Remind yourself, that although your situation may be a difficult one, you are not the only one. There is always someone going through similar situations, or even worst.
- With God ALL things are possible! God doesn’t tell us, “some things are possible,” rather he promises that “ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.” Remember that!
- Consistently, hope in the Lord and soon your perspective will shift.
- And, finally, don’t confuse a Season for A Lifetime. Things will change, they will get better and this season you’re walking in, without a doubt, will come to an end!
Have a Blessed Easter my friends!
“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint.”